« Portrait d’artiste»
In 2015, the first “Prix Blanche” prize whose set of themes “around Bonnard” brought together about thirty painters, met a real success near the public come many to admire the exposure of the award-winnings to the house of Pierre Bonnard at the time as of days from the heritage.
The Price White 2015 “Around Bonnard” was supported by the Museum of Impressionisms, the Musée d’Orsay, the museum of Vernon, the town of Vernon, the gastronomical Hotel restaurant “Le jardin des plumes”, Sennelier, the “rouges gorges” B&B and the association of the Boat Workshop.
Regulation of the “Prix Blanche” prize 2016 “Portrait-Robot – Regard Humain”
1. To take part in competition, the professional artist-painters will have to send:
a photograph of the portrait carried out, as well as the card of registration attached at the address following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by the following post office, at the address: Stephanie Révérend 4 rue du Grévarin 27200 Vernon.
The artists will have to notify into object Price White 2016.
The deadline of sending of the photographs is fixed at July 15th, 2016.
2. Work will have to measure 46cm X 38cm at least, without exceeding 61cmx50cm.
Works will have to be realized on fabric.
The authorized médiums are oil and the acrylic resin.
3. A preselection of about thirty portraits will be carried out by a professional jury.
The preselection will be communicated on the site and by name, with each participant, starting from July 20th.
4. Selected works will be exposed from August 27th to September 16th, 2016 with the White gallery and will contribute to expose 4 weeks to the White gallery in 2017.
The 20 selected pre artists will have to carry out a regulation by cheque of 50 euros, with the order of the workshop White, before August 20th, 2016 and to send it at the address postal indicated above.
This amount corresponds at the fee and the rights of exposure. The rate understands
– varnishing: 3 weeks of exposure to the gallery Blanche Giverny
– the possibility of contributing and of gaining one of the three prices of which 1st: a 2 weeks exposure in 2017.
5. The fixing will be carried out on Friday, August 26, 2016.
Varnishing will bring together the award-winnings and the partners on Saturday, August 27 at 5 p.m.
6. The handing-over of the prices will take place on Saturday, September 17 at 16:00 with the White gallery. To this occasion a price of the public will be also given.
For any relative question with the organization, you can contact Stéphanie Guyot-Révérend to the 06 83 29 51 51.